Updated Sample Student schedule:
MIDDLE SCHOOL SAMPLE STUDENT SCHEDULE
Notes on the schedule:
- STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Humanities: Integrates language arts with social studies and offers students a chance to see the connections among history, literature, art, and culture.
- Advisory Period: Students meet in small pods with an assigned staff member to set goals, create a personalized learning plan, monitor progress, connect and increase engagement and achievement in school.
- Electives Vary each trimester and may include Spanish, Art, Music, Theater, Leadership, Math & more. Students make selections during the first week of school.
- Intensives new program! Deep dives into certain topics and areas of interest. Students may take up to 7 offerings throughout the course of the year.
- Students will participate in Community Circles on Wednesdays for connection, social-emotional learning, digital citizenship, social justice activities and more.
- Each student will receive an individualized schedule with room numbers prior to the start of school.
Sample Student Schedule Schedules vary by grade/class.